Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Favourites

As it is the end of the month, I thought I would share with you all my favourite products of the month! I have done a Youtube video as well on these products, so if you would prefer to watch/listen to me, scroll down to the bottom and you will find a link! I haven't included photos for the products, but they are all shown in the video.



NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
I've been reaching for this foundation a lot recently. I find it is light enough so you don't feel as though the foundation is caking me, but full coverage enough that it won't have rubbed off at the end of the day. I use 2 pumps of the product, and I really like it! It has no SPF in it, so I often use it for nights out. Although I do tend to use 2 layers for nights out, as I do prefer a more full coverage look. This foundation is everything that Estée Lauder Double Wear isn't for me.

NARS Albatross Highlighter
I've only had this highlighter a few days but I already love it. I had been put off it for so long, thinking that it was just a white highlighter but was pleasantly surprised to find this beautiful golden sparkle looking at me when I swatched it. It really complements my blonde hair and I am looking forward to getting more use out of it.

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
I am really loving this paint pot as it gives me the perfect blank canvas to work with on my eyes. I have a few veins around my eyelid area and this conceals them perfectly. I have also been wearing a lot of eyeliner recently, without shadow, and I find this paint pot is perfect for it. It keeps the eyeliner in place all day whilst also giving you the perfect smooth eyelid effect.

Benefit They're Real Push-up Liner
This eyeliner is perfect for anyone who struggles with eyeliner (myself included). The applicator is really easy to use, you can create thick and thin lines as well as wonderful flicks. The formula itself is awesome, it lasts all day and does not budge. You need good eye makeup remover to clean it off, a wipe is not enough! Which for me, goes to show how good and long lasting the product is.

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love this palette. The colours are so beyond pigmented and the fact that it's only £4 is remarkable. I've been using this to try and incorporate more day time pink looks into my life and it has worked a treat. I originally bought this to see if I liked the pink shadows before investing in Urban Decay's Naked 3 (as it is a dupe for it) but now I don't feel like I even need the Urban Decay palette as this one is so good!

Clinique Take the Day Off for Lids, Lashes and Lips
This is my all time favourite eye makeup remover. It feels amazing on the skin and eyes and takes my makeup off wonderfully. This does not sting my eyes, as many other makeup removers do. It feels slightly greasy but in a good way.

MAC Lip Prep & Prime
I've been using this a lot recently, due to the fact that I've been on a huge lipstick hype. This product creates a barrier between my lips and the lipstick, stopping the lipsticks from drying my lips out. It is also quite moisturising which I really like. I definitely could not wear a matte lipstick without this underneath now!

MAC Toledo Lipstick in Barbecue
This is such a fab colour and I'm upset that it's limited edition! It's the perfect orange red and can be worn with anything. I also love the packaging. Check out my instagram for a photo of me wearing it!

Makeup Revolution F105 Contour Brush
This brush is so cheap (£3?!) and it is perfect. It's incredibly soft and the shape is perfecting for sculpting out my cheek bones. It picks up the right amount of product and distributes it wonderfully.

Thank you for reading and let me know if you like these products as well! Happy end of March everyone. xxxxx

P.S. Here is my video!


G Beauty
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig